Thursday, February 27, 2014

Blog: My Status of Using Blogger 02-27-2014

Finally, after a month's hard work, I was able to solve the issues I had on Blog: My Status of Using Blogger 01-11-2014 


  •  Making my posts seen in web searches - I provided further detail on my posts and starting to use headers to emphasize sub topics instead of making bold words. Changing the way I embed photos also helped to show on Google Search Images.

  • Embedding photos on how I wanted it to be - I decided to use thumbnails. Image display on mobile is solved. I got option to add Image Title and Alt Text which also helped in searching my photos on Google Search Images.

  • Applying in Google AdSense - With non-stop re-application and continuous posts on Blogger, I just received an e-mail from Google AdSense saying that I got approved. It took 2 level reviews before my account was approved. I got disapproved on my second level review due to the pay to click advertisements I used while waiting for Google AdSense. I removed all of them and re-apply. After one week, my account is now approved.
 Currently, I only have minor concerns:
  • Posts on Blogger do not auto update or share on Google + Page  - My account is already paired to DMKAEL Experience Google + Page but it does not auto update as designed.
  • How to maximize Google AdSense - Looking for other ways of using Google AdSense.

2 comments: