Saturday, January 11, 2014

Blog: My Status of Using Blogger 01-11-2014

Updated: 02-27-2014

It has been months that I have been tinkering in Blogger. Somehow, I am still having difficulty with the following:


  • Making my posts seen in web searches - I already applied and followed directions on Bing and Google webmasters but my posts still do not show on the searches. If I try to search using the google, under blogs, it will show one entry. As for Bing, I am not able to search anything for dmkael.blogspot.com
  • Embedding photos on how I wanted it to be - Since the slideshows I have embedded are flash based, mobile devices does not display the photos that I have embedded. However, slideshow is the only easiest process available on Blogger. I like how the photos are displayed in Picasaweb. If only I can embed how they are displayed on my posts.
  • Applying in Google AdSense - My application is always denied since my posts here in Blogger lack words or data. They do not prefer pictures or flash which is apparently contradicting on what I want to share. Currently, I am updating my posts with further details and wordings. I should have applied through my YouTube channel instead which it might be easier. But since I applied first on Blogger, I cannot apply through YouTube. Creating another AdSense account for my YouTube channel is not an option with the rules of AdSense.
So far, I just search on the web to look for solutions. I wish I could talk to someone or contact support to help me with these action items that I have.

Update History:
  • 01-11-2014 - Published post
  • 02-27-2014 - Added date on title for future reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment