Saturday, March 1, 2014

Food: Foogu Catering (Food Guys)

We attended the Clark International Motor Show 02-23-2014, got hungry and decided to check the food caterers on the event. As usual, I looked for something unique at our local area. What came to our curiosity are the Foogu Catering (Food Guys).


The Location


I asked the staff where is their main branch. And they said that they are still planning to have one and hopefully soon.

Price Range: P150 on sandwiches, P1500 to P2500 on private dining.
Delivery: Makati area only
Facebook: Here


What I noticed with the staff is that they are accommodating, their English is fluent and I was astonished with their good looks. I almost thought that they worked as barista. I was shy to ask some questions so I researched a bit. Currently, they are on food catering business backed up with 2 award winning chefs who are passionate on cooking, Dino Ferrari and Al Somosot.

The Food 


On the event, they were serving sandwiches which really caught our attention. Even at a portable kitchen, they were able to make food with presentation. If I see them again, I'll grab the opportunity to try their other creations

Foogu Catering (Food Guys), The Counter
The Counter
02-23-2014
Foogu Catering (Food Guys), The Sandwiches
The Sandwiches
02-23-2014
Foogu Catering (Food Guys), Miss Piggy
Miss Piggy
02-23-2014
Foogu Catering (Food Guys), Miss Piggy
Miss Piggy
02-23-2014
Foogu Catering (Food Guys), Iced Tea with Vodka Slushy
Iced Tea with Vodka Slushy
02-23-2014

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring writers? I’m planning to start my own website soon but I’m a little lost on everything. Would you propose starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I’m completely overwhelmed .. Any suggestions? Many thanks! לאנצבוקס

    ReplyDelete
  2. Food is most important for survival of every person, healthy food is also good for the healthy growth of people. There are many restaurants in many countries where many type of healthy food are given to people for the enjoyment of people but when the people are on their journey so they always have headaches Canberra which can only be relieved through a professional physio so I suggest the people that they must consult a professional in that case to avoid such pain and through which they can continue their journey with more effectiveness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Food guys are always great for all of us because in this way we can make our life really happy to read the best essays. I hope that the people will make their life really happy. I am very happy to see these type of food because it will make us happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Informative post. Keep sharing such a useful post. Thanks for sharing.

    Marriage Catering Services in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great article. Happy to visit your blog. Thanks for sharing.

    Best Veg Catering Services in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post. Fort Worth Catering

    ReplyDelete