Friday, October 4, 2013

Food: Gustav

I hear that Gustav is known with their pizzas and I tried to check the place. The ambiance is nice with the mini Eiffel Tower trademark. I also observed that most of the customers order pizzas.

The presentation of food is defying. For example, the Gustav's mini pizza my mom and I ordered looked simple but underneath the cheese had sausages. What I see about Gustav is that they made their own version of high class food like panizzas and made the prices affordable or cheaper.

I suggest that you ask or order for alfalfa with additional price when you order their pizza nizzas.


Branch 1

View Restaurants in a larger map

Branch 2

View Restaurants in a larger map


Price Range - P130 to P690
Store Hours - 12:00 PM to 12:00 AM
Delivery - N/A





Update History

No comments:

Post a Comment