Sunday, April 6, 2014

Place: Cebu Pacific Air

My family and I have been booking with Cebu Pacific Air often. I thought of sharing a bit of our experience.

I happened to take some pictures inside the plane:

  • Passenger Area

Cebu Pacific Air, Passenger Area Cebu Pacific Air, Passenger Area
Cebu Pacific Air, Passenger Area Cebu Pacific Air, Passenger Area

  • The Cockpit








I asked the crew if I could take pictures of them. They are so kind to let me with a condition to wait for all of the passengers to leave the plane. They even let me go inside the cockpit to take pictures. Being considerate with their time, I took photos as fast as possible and few. I asked some of their names in Facebook for tagging but I am having challenges searching for them.

The Cabin Crew

Cebu Pacific Air, The Cabin Crew Cebu Pacific Air, The Cabin Crew
Cebu Pacific Air, The Cabin Crew Cebu Pacific Air, The Cabin Crew

The Cabin Crew
03-03-2014

Cebu Pacific Air, The Cabin Crew Cebu Pacific Air, The Cabin Crew

The Cabin Crew
03-07-2014

Cebu Pacific Air, The Cabin Crew Cebu Pacific Air, The Cabin Crew
Cebu Pacific Air, The Cabin Crew

The Service


What is noticeable with Cebu Pac is their Self Check-In. You can check-in from their web page or from their a booth inside the airport. It is convenient since you can select and see which seats are available. Also, you will not have to worry about being late on the check in.

During the flight, the Cabin Crew serves snacks or meals twice. And they conduct one Bring Me game where in they provide freebies to 3 winners. Participants seemed to be prepared with this and they are very alert.



The Food


Most of the food came from third party caterers (such as instant noodles, chips). They are also selling rice meals such as Adobo, Kaldereta worth P300. I looked for food that is branded by the airlines for curiosity. Ham and Cheese Croissant can be shared to two people worth P100. Tuna Bun is tasty and is good for one person worth P80. Mineral costs P50. And yes, ice is free.

  • Ham and Cheese Croissant

Cebu Pacific Air, Ham and Cheese Croissant Cebu Pacific Air, Ham and Cheese Croissant

  • Tuna Bun

Cebu Pacific Air, Tuna Bun Cebu Pacific Air, Tuna Bun
Cebu Pacific Air, Tuna Bun

  • Mineral Water

Cebu Pacific Air, Mineral Water Cebu Pacific Air, Mineral Water

No comments:

Post a Comment