Saturday, January 18, 2014

Food: I Love Milk Tea

Knowing that I am fond of milk tea, my friend told me about I Love Milk Tea, near Mabalacat gate of Clark. He emphasized on the ambiance. You can almost sleep on where you are dining and it has double decks. Curious of his description, my friends and I take a look.

The Location


View Restaurants in a larger map

I Love Milk Tea, The Establishment I Love Milk Tea, The Establishment

The place is near the Iglesia ni Cristo. Since it is along the highway, there is no dedicated parking space.

The Ambiance

I Love Milk Tea, The Counter I Love Milk Tea, The Counter
I Love Milk Tea, The Dining I Love Milk Tea, The Dining
I Love Milk Tea, The Dining I Love Milk Tea, The Dining
I Love Milk Tea, The Dining I Love Milk Tea, The Dining

This was the first time I saw this kind of ambiance and we were also astonished. In order to maximize the small space, they made a dollhouse concept, which is a better description of the ambiance. Each cubicle has a dedicated dim light which I can think that you can sleep there. They also have a LCD TV on a single angle point of view to watch DVD movies.

Milk Tea

They also have a unique mix of milk tea which is Banoffee Milk Tea. I also tried their Choco Dinosaur Milk Tea.

I Love Milk Tea, Choco Dinosaur Milk Tea
Choco Dinosaur Milk Tea
Personal Favorite
11-18-2013
I Love Milk Tea, Banoffee Milk Tea
Banoffee Milk Tea
11-18-2013
I Love Milk Tea, Wintermelon Milk Tea
Wintermelon Milk Tea
11-18-2013

No comments:

Post a Comment