Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Food: John's Kitchen

I have been telling my sister about John's Kitchen for years. And finally, we had dinner with my mom.

It was a talk with my colleagues at work which I later found out that this resto is being managed and owned by my batch mate in high school.



View Restaurants in a larger map

This place is secluded from the town proper. You will need to ride a Sapang Bato jeepney which has a curfew until 9:00 PM and then ride a tricycle. It is an Al Fresco environment and it has smoking prohibited tables. If you are near Timog Park, for you sure you will try here since there are only few restaurants near the area.

Store Hours - Around 5:00 PM to 11:00 PM (still confirming)
Price Range - P175 to P330
Delivery - N/A
WiFi - None
Facebook Account - Here

You might find it expensive but it has big servings and complete with spices and ingredients. When my mom and I dined here, they served some complimentary bread. I am not sure if complimentary bread is consistent since when my sis and I came here for to eat, we did not receive any. Probably because we said that we were in a hurry at that time.

This was my first time I ate Surf and Turf which I later found out that some other restaurants serve also that. What I liked most is their Cesar Salad, which is full of spices and ingredients that it can make you full just eating that.



In case you are not able to see the photos above, you can access the photos here

No comments:

Post a Comment