Friday, August 30, 2013

Blog: My First Blog Post

Updated: 01-10-2014

Hi, I am looking for a new blog site to continue and expand what we have started. Hopefully, I made the right choice.


My main purpose is to make a picture blog of the following using my smartphone:
  • Blogging - What I learned here in Blogger
  • Events - What me and my friends have attended
  • Food - What restaurants we have tried and food we ate
  • Places - Beautiful scenery we have seen
  • Tech Items - Information about technology we own

Expect most of the information provided are from Pampanga, Philippines since this is my current location. From time to time, I will share from other places if I happen to be there.

Since I am expanding, The sites contain the following: 
http://dmkael.wordpress.com
  • Events
  • Thoughts
  • Places
http://dmkael.blogspot.com
  • Food
  • Tech Items
Hopefully,. you will like the  posts I will be publishing.
Update History
  • 08-30-2013 - Published post
  • 01-10-2014 - Provided details about the blog 

No comments:

Post a Comment